It’s the third Tuesday of the month, we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
I have come up a colour combination to inspire you. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base.
- Die cut an oval from white card stock. Create a beach scene with Copic markers. For the sand: E51 53 33; For the sea: BG10, 11,13,15; For the sky: BG10, B000.
- Stamp, color and die cut the penguin. I used Copic markers C3, C5, C7, YR02, YR16, YR61, YR65, YR68 to color the image.
- Die cut an oval scallop edge frame from white card stock.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
I would like to enter this card into