It’s the last Tuesday in June and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
I have come up with a simple sketch to inspire you. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper.
- Die cut two stitched rectangles from white and Blu Raspberry card stock.
- Stamp and color the image on the white one.
- Die cut tiny hearts from red card stock and.
- Layer and adhere the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.