Since it’s the third week of the month, we are having a colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
This week our hostess, Beverley, has come up with the wonderful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I used the color combination…
- Mask paper was applied on A2 card base for stenciling the background.
- The sun ray was stenciled with Distress Tumble Glass ink with mini ink blending tool.
- The sentiment was stamped with black ink at the bottom of the stenciled sun ray.
- The hot air balloon was colored with Copic markers & die cut.
- The image wad adhered with foam tapes over the stenciled background.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenges and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.