Today I am sharing a birthday card following the sketch from Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch.
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Trim three blocks from Summer Splash card stock & Party patterned papers. Adhere them to the card base to fit the sketch.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on the top block and stamp the banner with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink on the bottom.
- Stamp and color the cupcake with Copic markers, then cut it fussily.
- Decorate the cupcake with glossy accent & Nuvo Crystal drops.
- Adhere the cupcake to the front panel with foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of