Since it’s the last week of the semester, I need some cards for my girls’ teachers. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Skeches to create a Thank You Card.
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Creat a top-fold card base.
- Blend Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink on the left & right edge of the card base.
- Cut two strips from patterned paper. Adhere them to the card base beside the blended area.
- Blend Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink on watercolor paper.
- Die cut the roses from the distress blended paper and silver sparkle card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark on black card stock and heat emboss with Cactus Flower embossing powder.
- Layer the roses & the sentiment on the card base.
It’s for the entry of