Since we have a cold wave here, I decide to create a card with winter scene.
- Trim watercolor paper to 4.25″ x 5.5″ as the front panel.
- Die cut a snow drift from mask paper and adhere to the front panel.
- Blend Broken China Distress Oxide ink and dot the snow with a white gel pen on the un-masked portion. Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- Peel off the mask paper and apply some embossing paste as a snow drift and air dried.
- Die cut the birch trees from white card stock. Stamp & die cut the deers.
- Adhere the images to the front panel.
It’s for the entry of
Sweet Stampers Challenge #16 Winter/Snow
Thanks for spending some time with me. I hope you can revisit my blog again.