Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Samantha, has come up with some beautiful colors to inspire me. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim two strips from kraft card stock into 0.75″ x 5.5″.
- Die cut grassy hill from green card stock.
- Die cut mountain range from gray card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the dinosaurs.
Here are the Copics I’ve used.
blue dinosaur: BG15, BG13, BG34, BG32.
green dinosaur: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Delightful Dinosaurs Stamp Set
Mountain Range Die-namics
Grassy Hills Die-namics
Jellybean Green Card Stock
Cement Gray Card Stock
Kraft Card Stock
One thought on “CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #292 – Colours”
Oh the cuteness!!!I love these dinosaurs.
讚Liked by 1 person