Today I am sharing a card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Jeanne, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire me. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut rectangle frame from kraft card stock.
Die cut a rectangle from blue cardstock.
- Die cut leaves from green card stock
- Stamp, color and die cut the sloth.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Sloths Stamp Set
Single Stitched Line Rectangle Frames Stax
Leafy Greenery Die-namics
Blue Breeze Card Stock
Kraft Card Stock