Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Samantha, has come up with some spooky colors to inspire me. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a wonky stitched rectangle from white card stock. Die cut an arch. Apply aged mahogany distress ink with mini blending tool on the negative piece of arch. Splash some white paint.
- Die cut grassy hill from black card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
Here are the Copics I’ve used.
bat & cat: C7, C5, C3, C1.
frog: YG17, YG25, YG03.
pumpkins: YR16, YR04, Y17.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Witch Way is the Candy Stamp Set
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Stitched Arch Stax
Grassy Hills Die-namics
Black Card Stock
I would like to enter this card into