Today I am sharing a card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Samantha, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire you. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to A2 size.
Die cut the peek-a-boo windows and the edge.
Apply twisted citron, carved pumpkin and wilted violet distress inks on the negative pieces of the windows.
- Trim a piece of polka dots pattern paper to A2 size.
- Stamp, color and die cut the bats.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape.
- Adhere eerie eyes to the bats.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Witch Way is the Candy Stamp Set
Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge
Itsy Bisty Polka Dots 6×6 Paper Pack