It’s the 3rd Tuesday of July , we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Jeanne, has come up a beautiful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base. Stencil the sun ray with spun sugar distress ink
- Die cut the waves from vellum paper.
- Die cut a circle frame from black white card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the mermaid and the rock. Here are the Copics I’ve used. Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, YR01; Hair: YG01, YG21, YG23, YH25; Costume: R02, RV21, RV23, BG32, BG34, BG45, BG49; Rock: C5, C3, C1, C1.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.