Today I am sharing a card created for the Mechnical/Moving Part challenge at The Male Room.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to 4.25″x5.5″ as front panel.
Apply salty ocean & blue sketch distress oxide inks. Splash some white paint as snowfall.
- Die cut mountains from gray card stock.
- Die cut two snow drifts from white card stock.
Die cut the double slider loop slot. from the taller one.
- Die cut pull tab from white card stock and stamp the word “PULL”.
- Trim a piece of plastic bag to 1/2″ in width.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Cool Christmas Stamp Set
Double Slider Loop Slots Die-namics
Polar Pals Stamp Set
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics
Mountain High Die-namics
I like to enter this card into