Today I am sharing a X’mas card that was inspired by Time Out Challenge – Home Sweet Home Photo Challenge.
When my girls were 2 & 3, we created some snowflakes which were made from Arclyc paint & white glue. When the snowflakes were air dried, we stuck them on the window glass as window stickers.
I tried to recreate the scene I’ve rememberd!
- The window frame was die cut from white card stock.
- The snowflakes were stamped with white Pigment ink on acetate sheet as the window glass.
- The wooggrain background was stamped on Kraft card stock.
- The window opening space was die cut from the Kraft card stock mentioned above.
- Snowfall was die cut from Summer Spalash card stock as the scene outside the window.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for stopping by today.