Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Patricia, has come up with some beautiful colours to inspire me. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from white card stock.
Die cut the snowfall background.
- Die cut two snow drifts from white card stock.
- Stamp the tress with colored inks and die cut.
Here are the inks I’ve used.
Hero Arts Pastel Mint, MFT Cherry Crisp and Ranger Pine Needles distress ink
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Trio of Trees Stamp Set
Stitched Rectangle Stax
I would like to enter this card into
ABC Christmas Challenge – W for Wishes