Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Patricia, has come up with some beautiful colours to inspire me. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from white card stock. Stencil the snowfall with tumble glass distress ink with a mini ink blending tool.
- Die cut a strip from gold sparkle card stock. Stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark and white embossed.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
Here are the Copics I’ve used.
Gift boxes: B01, B00, B000, Y18, Y15, Y13.
Llama: W3, W1, W0, R59, R39, RV19, E27.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Happy Llamadays Stamp Set
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Gold Sparkle Card Stock