Today I am sharing a card featuring masking technique.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Trim mask paper to 4.25″ x 5.5″ and die cut a square window. Adhere it to A2 card base.
- Stamp the penguin on the card base with mask tape to mask the penguin’s feet and color the penguin with Copic markers.
- Stamp and cut the penguin from mask paper. Mask the penguin on card base.
- Position Cloud Stencil upside down and blend Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink to create the wave.
- Blend Tumble Glass Distress ink with Mini Cloud Stencil to create the sky.
- Peel off mask paper and stamp the sentiment on card base.
It’s for the entry of