Today I am sharing a birthday card following the sketch from My Favorite Things.
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut a circle from watercolor paper. Blend Tumble Glass Distress ink with Mini Cloud Stencil on the circle.
- Die cut Celebrate circle frame from Summer Splash card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the sheep.
- Stamp the sentiment on gray card stock and die cut.
- Layer all the pieces on A2 card base.
- Decorate with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
It’s for the entry of