I am sharing another X’mas card today.
- A piece of mask paper was trimmed into 4.25″ x 5.5″ and a circle was die cut form the mask paper.
- The mask paper was adhered on A2 card base for a circular space.
- Distress Oxide Inks were applied on the circular space, then white paint and some water was splashed with brush on it.
- The hills were die cut from white card stock.
- The trees were die cut form silver card stock and from white card stock which was blended with Distress Oxide Inks.
- All the pieces were layered with double sided tapes and foam tapes.
- The scene was framed by a circle scallop edge frame which was die cut from white card stock.
It’s for the entry of