Today I am sharing an easy & quick X’mas card.
- A smaller stitched rectangle was die cut from red card stock & the bigger one was die cut from silver sparkle card stock.
- The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and white embossed on the red one.
- Two tiny Robins were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the matching dies.
- The two tiny Robins were adhered on the first letter and the last one of the sentiment with foam tapes.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of