I am sharing another X’mas card with X’mas trees today.
- The A2 card base was masked for a circular space and stenciled in embossing paste with MFT Snowfall Stencil.
- The ornaments on the bigger tree was first stamped with VersaMark and silver embossed, then the tree was solid stamped on the coordinating position with pine needle Distress ink and die cut out.
- The two smaller tress were stamped with lucky clover Distress ink and cut with the coordinating dies.
- The circle scallop edge frame was die cut from silver sparkle card stock.
- The stitched hill was die cut from white card stock and the sentiment was silver embossed on it.
- All the pieces were combined together with glue and foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of