I am sharing a X’mas card today.
- The background was embossed by Sizzix embossibg folder I got years ago.
- Merry Christmas circle frame was die cut from Gold Shine card stock.
- Santa was stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die.
- The stitched snow drifts were die cut from watercolor paper.
- All the pieces were combined to fit the sketch below.
Do you notice that Santa is holding a heart on his hand?
Hope you will love it!
It’s for the entry of