Today I am sharing the third card with florals this week.
Here it is…
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create an A2 card base from Sour Apple card stock. Die cut a rectangle from white card stock as front panel.
- Die cut Bold Strips Cover up from mask paper and stick to the front panel.
- Apply Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink on the front panel. Peel off the mask paper.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on the center of the front panel.
- Stamp, color and die cut the florals.
- Arrange and layer all the pieces on A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of