It’s the last Tuesday of March and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Fiona, has come up with a wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock and die cut a Wonky Stitched Rectangle from Kraft card stock as the front panel.
- Die cut a fishtail banner from Coral Crush card stock and a square from Cement Gray card stock.
- Die cut Sensational Stitched flowers from white, Peach Bellini card stocks.
- Die cut leaves from Blu Breeze card stock.
- Stamp the words with Versa Mark on black card stock and white embossed. Trim the words to labels.
- Arrange, layer and adhere the pieces to the front panel on A2 card base.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of