Today I am sharing a birthday card following the theme challenge – One Layer Card featuring Stencils from Less is More Challenge.(tap the figure below to see the details)
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a top folded A2 card base.
- Trim a piece of mask paper to A2 size and die cut a hexagon from it.
- Stick the negative piece of mask paper to A2 card base.
- Die cut mini chicken wire from the hexagon mask paper and stick to the unmasked portion of card base.
- Apply Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink with Mini blending tool. Peel off the mask paper.
- Stamp and color the bees.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
It’s for the entry of
Thank you for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.
Have A Good Day!