Today I am sharing a card inspired by the sketch from My Favorite Things (tap the figure to see the details).
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a side folded A2 card base from Sour Apple card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the cuties.
- Die cut the word “FRIEND" two times from white card stock and once from Blu Raspberry card stock.
- Stack up the letters, line up and adhere the letters to card base.
- Arrange the cuties and stick to the card base above FRIEND with foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment and add some Nuvo Crystal drops.
It’s for the entry
Thank you for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.
Have a Good Day!