Today I am sharing a card with an Ombre and Monochrome look.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a top-folded A2 card base.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves with black ink.
- Color the images with Copics (C5, C3, C1, C0).
- Die cut the word “thanks” from black card stock four times and stack with glue.
- Adhere the word to the card base.
Most people in my country don’t like flowers in black , white or gray. Maybe I will not delivery this card to anyone! I just want to give it a try for the monochrome look with flowers. And I do love the result…
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.