Today I am sharing a Thank You card with some of my new goodies.
- Watercolor paper was cut with Stitched Wonky Rectangle die as the front panel.
- The front panel was cut three times with a mini hexagon die (one of my new goodies) in a row down.
- The bees were colored with Copic markers & were die cut.
- The sentiment was stamped on black card stock with Versa Mark & was heat embossed with Ranger Sunflower embossing powder( another one of new goodies).
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base with double sided tapes & foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of