Happy New Year!
I am thrilled that it’s my first DT post at CAS Colours & Sketches. I am looking forward to having fun with the DT at CC&S and you!
This month our hostess is Beverley and this week she has come up with this wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Since I have an idea with my new goodies, I turned it into another card for CC&S Challenge #254.
Here is how I used the sketch…
- Green & Gray card stocks were trimmed into 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- The road was die cut from the two papers mentioned above.
- The gray road was inlaid on the green card stock.
- The bear in the car was colored with Copic markers & was die cut.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base to fit the sketch.
Thank you for spending some time with me! I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of