Hello, crafty friends!
I am so honored that I will join the awesome Design Team at CAS Colours & Sketches in January 2018.
This week at CC&S, we invite you to choose a sketch from all the ones in 2017 (past sketches in 2017) and make it seasonal for the upcoming holiday season.
I used the sketch #235 in August which was the very first sketch challenge I took at CC&S.
Here is the X’mas card I’ve created with the sketch.
- A piece of mask paper was used for creating a partial circular space on blue card stock.
- The snowfall background was stenciled with White Pigment ink.
- The birch trees were die cut from white card stock & were adhered with foam tapes & double sided tapes on the stenciled space.
- The bird house was die cut from Kraft card stock which was stamped with wood plank background in Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.
- A string was tied and adhered on the back of the bird house.
- The bird house was hang on the birch tree.
- The Robins were colored with Copic markers and were die cut.
- A scallop circle frame was adhered to frame the scene.
I hope you can head on over to the CAS Colours & Sketches blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the fabulous Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of
Thanks for stopping by today!