Today I am sharing a X’mas card with a beast friend.
- A rounded rectangle was die cut from a yellow paper and a fishtail banner was die cut from MFT Plaid Patterns paper.
- The Merry Christmas circle frame was die cut from MFT Summer Splash cardstock.
- The beast friend was stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die.
- All the pieces were combined to fit the sketch.
It’s for the entry of
MFT Wed. Sketch Challenge -Sketch 357
MFT Color Challenge #80
Today I am sharing a card with ink blending technique.
- Trim the masking paper into A2 size and cut a rectangle from the center of the A2 size masking paper.
- Adhere the A2 masking paper onto the watercolor paper.
- Watercolor paper was stenciled in Distress inks with MFT Drifts & Hills stencil, then splash some white paint.
- Stamp MFT Modern Trees & the sentiment on the hill with black ink, then peel off the masking paper.
- Frame the scene with a rectangle frame.
I have to apologize for the sentiment a little shift to the left, but I do love this ink blending result. This is for the entry of AAA Cards Challenge.
I’ve watched Virginia’s tutorial video about watercoloring many many times, and I always wait a perfect moment to creat cards with this technique. I think it’s time to start with a X’mas card.
The stamps are from Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia.
- I dabbed wild honey Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the middle of the solid stamps for the pistil.
- I dabbed abandoned coral Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the rest part of the solid stamp.
- I sprayed water on the inked stamp, then stamped on watercolor paper.
- I dabbed vintage photo Distress Oxide ink on the outline stamp and stamped on the coordinating position.
- I stamped the poinsettia with different colors and added leaves around.
I think I finally finished a pretty X’mas card with these stamps since I got them last X’mas.
It’s also for the entry of Less is More Challenge
Today I created a X’mas card following CAS Colours & Sketches
There were some ideas running in my head, and I chose the simplest to enter the challenge.
The borders and the Santa hat are colored with Copic markers.
I also adhered the Santa hat with foam tapes on the top of the word “you” to add some fun. Hope you will love it.
All the stamps I used are:
- Hero Arts Sparkle Borders
- HERO Arts Very Merry Christmas
- MFT Beast Friends
#heroarts #mftstamps #cascoloursandsketches #xmascard
Because of my poor English, I seldom update my blog. I usually share & enter my handmade cards via Instagram, but I received a comment from Patrcia today just like I received one from Virginia last year. I think I should restart my blog again for my crafty friends.
Here is my entry for CAS(E) this Sketch #245
following the sketch
Hope you will love it!
These flowers were stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies.
I die cut the word hello with black cardstock four times and layered them together for the dimensions.
I also chose a yellow cardstock as A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #246 and also for my application of DT Call.
My best friend when we studied at the university is becoming a mom of three. I am so happy for her and decided to make a card for celebrating her new born baby boy.
I stamped Denim Background with Distress Oxide faded jeans Ink on A2 card base and white card stock, then died cut the overalls with Bundles of Baby Clothes Die-namics.
I died cut different size of the scallop circle frames five times, stuck them together to add dimensions. I also decorated it with Nuvo glitter drops.
I discovered some similar clothes to the card I created, and I got them as a gift for my girl friend.
Hope she will love it.