Yay! I have great news to share with you that I am joining in the design team at Cards in Envy. I am looking forward to creating projects with these amazing ladies in the CIE DT.
The first the challenge I’ve created for CIE is Something New and it looks like a great sign to me. I’ve thought of several projects and I decided to create a card for a baby girl with a new stamp set and a new tag die.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create an A2 card base from Bubblegum card stock.
- Die cut the scallop cross-stitch tag from white card stock. Embellish with ribbon and a piece of twine.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark on black card stock and white embossed. Die cut the sentiment.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
- Add some Nuvo Crystal drops around the tag.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over Cards in Envy blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things Hello, Little One; Scallop Criss-Stitch Tag; Slanted Sentiment Strips
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – Dandelion Yellow