Today I am sharing a card created for the Spirit of Christmas challenge at Cards In Envy.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from red card stock.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to 4″ x 5.25″ as the front panel.
Stencil the brick wall with distress fired brick ink.
- Stamp wood plank background on kraft card stock with brown ink.
Die cut a piece of the stamped kraft card stock as the floor.
- Die cut the fireplace from white card stock. Trim a piece of gray card stock as the background of the fireplace.
- Stamp, color and die cut the Santa.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thank you for spending some time with me. I hope you can head on over Cards in Envy blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
English Brick Wall Stencil
Wood Plank Background
I would like to enter this card into
SSS Wed. Challenge – Anything Goes