First of all, I want to thank to the DT at AAA Cards Challenge for offering me an opportunity to be a guest designer.
Today I am sharing a birthday card featuring Ombre for the guest designer’s post at AAA Cards Challenge.(Please tap the figure below for the details at AAA Cards)
Here is how I’ve created…
- Created a top-folded A2 card base.
- Stamp the candles on watercolor paper with Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover and Pine Needles Distress inks, then die cut. (Thanks to MISTI for stamping the candles over ten times without any shift!)
- Die cut the flames and the tiny hearts from watercolor paper and color with Copic Markers (YR04, Y17, Y13, R29).
- Arrange and layer the images on A2 card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
Thank you for spending some time with me!
Thanks again to AAA Cards Challenge for offering me an awesome opportunity to be a guest. I hope you can head on over to the blog to enter the challenge & to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s been a great honor to be a guest designer at Less is More. This week, we invited you to join the colour challenge at Less is More.
Today, I am sharing a birthday card for the very first guest designer’s post and also for my little girl, Amanda.
She is so skinny but very energetic. She loves reading and taking part in all kinds of activities. She is a well-behaved girl and also has a sense of humor. For me, she is just like a super girl.
Since color of the year 2018 is Ultra Violet , I created a birthday card with the color.
- Masking paper was applied on A2 card base for stenciling the background.
- The sun ray was stenciled with wilted violet Distress Oxide ink.
- The sentiment was stamped with black ink at the bottom of the stenciled sun ray.
- The super girl was colored with Copic markers and was die cut.
- The first letter of Amanda, A, was die cut from yellow card stock and was adhered on the costume.
- The super girl was adhered with foam tapes over the stenciled background.
Thank you for spending some time with me! Thank you Less is More for offering me this amazing opportunity to be a guest here!
I hope you can head on over to the Less is More blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s for the entry of
Simon Says Stamp Mon. Challenge: Something New
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Something New
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 511 – Anything Goes