Today I am sharing a card created for the Colour Blue challenge at The Male Room.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of blue card stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″.
Stamp the trees with Versa Mark and white embossed.
Splash some white paint with paint brush.
- Die cut stitched snow drifts from blue card stock and white card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the character.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Actually, I’ve made two more cards with the same design.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Warm & Feathered Stamp Set
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics