Today I am sharing a card created for the seasonal sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Patricia, has invited you to revisit the sketch challenges from the past eleven months and turn them into seasonal creations. And I have chosen the colours from challenge #291. (tap the figures below for the details.)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to A2 size.
Die cut the peek-a-boo windows and the edge.
Apply squeezed lemonade, twisted citron and abandoned coral distress oxide inks on the negative pieces of the windows.
- Trim a piece of pattern paper to A2 size.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Deck the Howls Stamp Set
Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge
Candy Land 6×6 Paper Pack
I would like to enter this card into