Today I am sharing a pendulum card created for the Celebrate challenge at The Male Room.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from blue card stock.
Stencil the snowfall with white pigment ink.
- Die cut the letters J, O & Y from white card stock four times and stack with glues.
- Die cut a band-aid from white card stock. Glue a spin disk on the top portion. Glue a coin behind the band-aid to finish a pendulum mechanism.
- Stamp, color and die cut the reindeer two times. Punch a hole on the nose of one deer. Trim off the head of the other deer with scissors.
- Glue the deer with a bunch hole on the blue rectangle. And pouch a hole in the same place on the blue rectangle.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Merry Everything Stamp Set
Filled with Joy Stamp Set and Die-namics
Snow Flurry Stencil
I would like to enter this card into