Today I am sharing a card created for the seasonal colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Ate you ready for the upcoming holiday season? Our monthly hostess, Patricia, has invited you to revisit the colour challenges from the past eleven months and turn them into seasonal creations. And I have chosen the colours from challenge #299. (tap the figures below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create a wreath builder stencil from white card stock. Here is the Wreath Builder Stencil tutorial video from Katy.
- Create an 4.5″ x 4.5″ card base from red card stock.
- Trim a square to 4.25″ x 4.25″ from mint green card stock.
- Trim a square to 4″ x 4″ from white card stock. Place the stencil and the white square on Misti. Stamp the pine leave with Pine Needles Distress ink and rotate one notch after each stamping. Repeat the process for the smaller pine leave with Pastel Mint ink. Repeat the process for the branch with brown ink. Add Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops as the red berries.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the wreath with black ink.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings Stamp Set