Today I am sharing a card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Patricia, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire me. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from green card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from white card stock as front panel.
- Die cut Balloons with alphabet from colorful card stock and white card stock.
- Adhere the alphabet from white card stock to the colorful balloons.
- Stamp, color and die cut the loin and notes.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Jungle Vibes Stamp Set
Balloon Alphabet Die-namics
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Hand-Lettered Christmas Stamp Set
I would like to enter this card into
MFT The Birthday Project – Have a Wild Birthday