Today I am sharing a card created for the new challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Karen & Patricia, have come up with a fun sketch and beautiful colours to inspire me. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a rectangle to A2 size from blue card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from white cardstock.
- Die cut a smaller rectangle from white card stock.
Die cut the snowfall partially.
- Die cut snow drifts from white card stock.
- Die cut the tree from green card stock.
- Trim a strip from gold shine card stock.
- Assemble the felt poinsettia and leaves with a brad.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
Felt Poinsettia and Leaves
My Favorite Things
Stitched Rectangle Stax
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics
After Midnight Card Stock
Gumdrop Green Card Stock
Gold Sparkle Card Stock