Today I am sharing a card created for the Tools challenge at The Male Room.
I decided to create a card for my hubby teaches Physics at high school. He loves wearing jeans with a shirt and he always put his pens and notes on the pockets. I guess they are kind of tools for his job.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle and a pocket from white card stock.
Stamp Denim background with faded jeans distress ink on the both and blend with mini ink blending tool.
- Draw the stitched lines on the pocket with a gold jelly pen.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark on red card stock and white embossed and trim it to a label.
Draw the string with a white jelly pen.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.