Today I am sharing a card created for the Tools challenge at The Male Room.
I decided to create a card for my hubby teaches Physics at high school. He loves wearing jeans with a shirt and he always put his pens and notes on the pockets. I guess they are kind of tools for his job.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle and a pocket from white card stock.
Stamp Denim background with faded jeans distress ink on the both and blend with mini ink blending tool.
- Draw the stitched lines on the pocket with a gold jelly pen.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark on red card stock and white embossed and trim it to a label.
Draw the string with a white jelly pen.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Get Down to Business Stamp Set
From the Heart Stamp Set
Stitched Rectangle Stax
Denim Background Stamp
Kaisercraft – Pockets
One thought on “The Male Room Challenge #97 – Tools”
Oh my gosh Wei, this is BRILLIANT – the jeans look absolutely real! Great card, I’m sure your husband will love this.
讚Liked by 1 person