Today I am sharing a card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Beverley, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire me. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a rectangle to A2 size from gray card stock.
Decorate with strips trimmed from gold shine card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from blue card stock.
Stamp the tree with VersaMark and gold embossed.
- Die cut the word “joy” from red card stock.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.