I am thrilled to be guest designing at Inkspirational Challenges for the challenge “Use Vellum”.
The theme, vellum, is kind of tricky for me. After a long term consideration, I decided to create a scene looks blurry through the vellum paper because of my presbyopic problem.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a rectangle from watercolor paper to 4″ × 5.25″ as the front panel. Apply spiced marmalade & squeezed lemonade distress inks with mini ink blending tool for the background.
- Die cut the rolling hill from watercolor paper. Blend fossiled amber distress ink on the hill and brushed corduroy distress ink on the fence.
- Die cut a grassy hill from watercolor paper and blend mustard seed distress ink.
- Die cut the tree trunks from brown card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Trim a rectangle from vellum paper to 4″ × 5.25″. Die cut the glasses.
- Die cut the glasses frame from brown card stock.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and glue dots.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the Inkspirational Challenge blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set
Trees in the Forest Die-namics
Three Mendous Die-namics
Grassy Hills Die-namics
Geek is Chic Stamp Set