Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Patricia, has come up with some beautiful colors to inspire me. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a nod rectangle from white card stock. Apply tattered rose distress ink with mini ink blending tool.
- Die cut a smaller mod rectangle and snow drift from white card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the reindeer.
Here are the Copics I’ve used.
E47, E57, E23, RV17, RV06, RV04, R20 and R21.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Merry Everything Stamp Set
Mod Rectangle Stax Die-namics
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics