Today I am sharing a card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthlyly hostess, Samantha, has come up with a spooky sketch to inspire you. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim a piece of blue paper to A2 size.
- Die cut a wonky stitched rectangle from white card stock. Stencil the moon with mustard seed & carved pumpkin distress inks.
- Stamp, color and die cut the bat, clouds and stars.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
- Adhere goodly eyes to the bat.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Witch Way is the Candy Stamp Set
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Basic Shapes – Circles Stencil
Written in the Stars
I would like to enter this card into
MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar Contest – Clean and Simple