Today I am sharing a card created for the new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Samantha, has come up with some spooky colors to inspire you. (tap the color combo figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the colors…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a wonky stitched rectangle from white card stock. Die cut a circle window.
- Die cut starry circle from After Midnight card stock.
- Die cut a circle from silver sparkle card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the witch.
Here are the Copics I’ve used:
BV17, V17, V15; Y19, Y15, Y13; C9, C7, C5, C3, C1; E01, E00, E000; E37, E27, E25,E23.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Witch Way is the Candy Stamp Set
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax
Starry Circle Die
After Midnight card stock
Silver Sparkle card stock