Today I am sharing a card for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Karen, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire you. (tap the sketch figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from Sour Apple card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle frame from white card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark on black card stock, white embossed and die cut.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Bookworm Stamp Set
Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame Die