It’s the third Tuesday of August , we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our weekly hostess, Fiona, has come up some beautiful colors to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from Pineapple card stock.
- Die cut a rectangle from white card stock. Die cut a sunshine shaker window.
- Stamp, color and die cut the beach girl. Here are the Copics I’ve used. Hat: R08, R05, R22; Shirt: C03,C01, C0, C00, R59, R39, R29 ; Shorts & Sandles : R59, R39, R29; Bag: Y38, Y18, Y15, Y13, R39.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Beach Cutie Stamp Set
Sunshine Shaker Die
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax