Today I am sharing a card for the Yellow & Black challenge at Cards In Envy.
Here is my creation…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock. Blend black shoot distress ink along the four sides.
- Die cut a circle from mask paper.
- Trim a piece of watercolor paper to 4″ x 5.25″. Adhere the masking circle to the top portion.
- Create the night scene with distress inks. Peel off the masking circle and blend mustard seed distress ink as the moon. Add some dots with a white jelly pen.
- Die cut birch trees from black card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the ninjas.
- Die cut a rectangle frame from white card stock.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over Cards in Envy blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
Mama Elephant Tiny NinJas Stamp set
My Favorite Things Birch Trees Die, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die, Circle Stax Set2.