It’s the 2nd Tuesday of August and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
I have come up with a fun sketch to inspire you. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base from white card stock.
- Trim two strips from black paper.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to 4″ x 5.25″.
- Stencil the circles with Distress inks.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces to card base with double sided tape.
Thanks for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
My Favorite Things
Basic Shapes – Circles Stencil
Bubble over with Joy
I would like to enter this card into
Always Fun Challenges #71 – Going Around in Circles