It’s Tuesday again and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Jeanne, has come up with an awesome sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base.
- Trim a piece of sour apple card stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″. Die cut a road and keep the negative piece as the front panel.
- Die cut another road from gray card stock. Inlay the gray road to the front panel.
- Die cut balloons from colored card stock.
- Stamp, color & die cut bear.
- Arrange and layer allthe pieces mentioned above on A2 card base with foam tape and double sided tape.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
MFT Town Bear, MFT Open Road, MFT Balloon Alphabet, Hemp Cord.